Herbert Arnolds are noiseless bench burners that are used with propane, oxygen, and optional compressed air. "Herbies" are built with a special flame stabilization system allowing them to operate the burner a surplus of air and thus making a cooler flame. The Zenit torch is mounted on a solid cast iron foot with an adjustable ball joint.
The propane, oxygen, and compressed air version of the 40mm Herbert Arnold is designed to work with boro glass. Simply put, the Zenit torches are one of the most impressive, diverse, and powerful torches on the market. Not to mention that they are just absolutely beautiful to look at!
- Noiseless working method
- Large field of application
- Stable, homogeneous flame aspect from sharp, concentrated pin-point flame to a large intense flame, continuously adjustable by a single twist grip
- Burner control via ball valves making it maintenance free and resistant to wear
- High efficiency flame through intensive combustion of gases
- Long lasting by using high-quality materials and components
- Burner head is made from solid non-scaling stainless steel-166 ports
- Stop valve for gas at the burner body
- Air regulation possible by means of needle valve
- Improved pin-point flame
Please note: A Herbert Arnold Pressure Reducer is required to properly run this torch.
top of page
bottom of page